Benefits of Technical Membership
What is a Technical Member?
Technical Members of the BTMA are companies supplying into the manufacturing sector, providing equipment or a service to sub contractors, including BTMA Members
They offer technical support for their products and up to date information from global markets.
Technical Member Benefits
- All BTMA Members have open access to a broad range of information, ranging from the latest technology, to guidance on legislative and regulatory issues.
- Entry into The Buyers Guide [produced annually], this includes an A4 advertisement of your company, distributed to more than 16,000 buyers and purchasing decision makers. It is also distributed by the BTMA at Exhibitions and Open House events throughout the year.
- Inclusion on the BTMA Website, www.btma.org, that is based on the Buyers Guide, with links to Members own websites, which is accessed dozens of times each day. As a Technical Member you also have the ability to upload your own News and Events directly on to the website.
- The website has a Member’s Only area which provides the latest information from various sources, including the British Banking Association, BSI and Government departments. Requests for quotations also come via the website.
- Regular meetings, conducted physically and via the Zoom platform, provides networking opportunities with the Manufacturing Members and a platform to hear an individual state of trade from each Member and understand by hearing first hand the collective needs and challenges of customers in this particular market sector.
- Opportunity to present a Technical Report (State of Trade) to the membership and hear how your peers compare.
- The BTMA has a social side, that allows you to make and build long term friendships with fellow Members.