Share, exchange, open to the world and to others, networking is essential nowadays.
With SID, World machining industry has a great tool.
This international organization was created in 1963 to bring together national organizations representing the machining industry. 7 countries are currently members: Germany, Spain, France, Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, USA. The chairmanship rotates every two years. She is currently held by Switzerland.
The SID has three main missions:
• Facilitate communication between the various countries and the members constituting these organizations,
• Share on common issues and to consider how to treat all
• Share and compare economic data of each member country
• Put together members holding biannual meetings
• Promote friendship and understanding between people of different nationalities engaged in activities falling under the same profession in the world
An international conference is held in turn every 2 years to visit businesses, make comparisons on the economics of cutting in each member country.
The Syndicate comprisses of following members:
Scroll to zoom in on map